Seeking anAutomation Engineer to complete projects in a heavy industrial environment.
- Developing and troubleshooting control systems for Allen-Bradley and Siemens PLCs
- Programming VFDs and servo drives
- Designing/upgrading/implementing manufacturing equipment into factory systems
- Testing automation systems and control panels
- Managing external/contractor automation resources
- Engineering degree required: Electrical, Automation/Controls, Mechanical ENG degree preferred
- Experience in PLC & HMI programming for process control systems
- Ability to read electrical schematics, panel layouts, and interconnection diagrams
- Knowledge of power distribution, control systems, and automation.