Role: Google Cloud Platform ArchitectLocation: Sunnyvale, CA / Austin, TXDuration: Long TermJob Description:
Thanks & Regards. Suresh|Lead Recruiter|Nextogen Inc Direct:lt;/strong> Email: Web:
- 5 to 7 years of demonstrated experience deploying and supporting public cloud Infrastructure (Google Cloud Platform as primary) with hybrid cloud environments.
- Ability to manage many cases simultaneously, prioritizing appropriately.
- Manage the cloud infrastructure environment through cross technology administration (OS, Storage, virtual networks, load balancers, IAM, policies), execution of scripting, and monitoring automation.
- Experience with Cloud IaaS and DevOps Platforms like Terraform, Automation, or equivalent technology.
- Ability to communicate with customers, developers, product managers and other disciplines of an Engineering organization
- Experience with public cloud infrastructures, Google Cloud IaaS services Google Cloud Professional (Google Cloud Platform)
- Certifications in any of the following: Google Cloud Platform Certified Associate Engineer, Google Cloud Platform Certified Solutions Architect
- Hands-on Experience and understanding of Google Cloud Infrastructure, primarily on the IaaS model.
- Experience with any of the Configuration Management (Cloud shell, Jenkins, Ansible).
- Experience with Cloud Formation Templates, Terraform, etc.
- Hands-on Experience with Google Cloud Platform Foundation, Storage bucket, Backup, Disaster Recovery, VPC networks, IAM, Stack driver, Troubleshooting, and Cloud Security.
- Experience with managed code or scripting competency (PowerShell, Python, JSON, and YML).
- Understand the requirement & Plan/Design/Execute new strategy/projects in Google Cloud Platform.
- Experience with continuous Cost Optimization in Google Cloud Platform.
- Knowledge/Experience with Google Cloud Platform PaaS services.
- Hands-on Experience in managing on-premise and public cloud infrastructure in a hybrid environment.
- Participate in L1, L2 incident calls, work with Team towards resolving the issues on-premise (DC) and in Google Cloud.
- Experience of migrating data warehouse from Teradata or Hadoop to Google Cloud Platform Big Query will be an added advantage
- ID: #48873315
- City: Sunnyvale
- Salary: $65 - $70
- Job type: Contract
- Showed: 2023-01-28
- Deadline: 2023-03-20
- Category: Et cetera