About Mindtree:For Mindtree, "Welcome to possible" is more than a slogan - it reflects our approach to every engagement. We are among the fastest growing technology firms globally with more than 200 clients and offices in 14 countries. We deliver amazing results: Helping 150 million passengers fly safely. Improving security and performance for one of the worlds largest e-commerce stores. Unifying brand messaging and improving engagement for one billion consumers.Mindtree delivers technology services and accelerates growth for Global 1000 companies by solving complex business challenges with breakthrough technical innovations. Mindtree specializes in e-commerce, mobility, cloud enablement, digital transformation, business intelligence, data analytics, testing, infrastructure, EAI and ERP solutions.Welcome to possible.-Mindtree has the following opportunity for our ongoing engagementJob Title: Inventory Specialist Location: Santa Clara, CAJob Description:
- Materials, logistics, inventory management req
- Work with various parties to procure materials. Facilitate material transfers between outside equipment vendors and other internal facilities.
- Keep a complex set of materials inventoried and organized within the labs.
- Maintain a clean, neat, and safe lab environment.
- Highly developed organizational and communication skills are critical.
- Perform basic IT functions, such as setting up and managing internal inventory systems/app.
- ID: #31650776
- City: Santaclara
- Salary: Depends on Experience
- Job type: Permanent
- Showed: 2022-01-15
- Deadline: 2022-03-13
- Category: Transportation