Our client, the world's leading search engine and technology company, is seeking a Project Coordinator. This is a 12 month + contract position located in Mountain View, CA. Description:
- Seeking a Project Coordinator.
- Data collection (from defined sources) and reports - Analyze data using logic and spreadsheets to make sound decisions/recommendations.
- Pull program metrics (e.g., attendance unique users, video recording views).
- Analyze data in spreadsheets using pivot tables and formulas.
- Build reports and dashboards to improve data visualization and understanding across the team.
- Generate reports and graphs in spreadsheets and slides to outline data insights.
- Uploading survey result data to centralized location and analyzing survey results.
- Develop and prepare project documentation, improve processes, maintain web pages and build reports to communicate details of project.
- Run cross-functional meetings, identifying action items and driving to successful completion.
- Build positive relationships and trust over time through strong on-time delivery of projects, high quality, continuous innovation, and by exceeding expectations.
- Manage and monitor day-to-day programs communications.
- Monitoring & tracking program and administrative actions for the team.
- Maintaining project plans in coordination with PgM.
- Editing and posting recordings and other resources to a centralized location.
- Coordinate activities, dates, events, & projects with a defined list of internal & external stakeholders.
- Coordinating with external vendors including tracking POs, maintaining vendor lists & using PVIT register new vendors.
- Using internal tools to update calendar events & enroll selected participants.
- Using internal tool to coordinate event specific planning.
- Tracking program specific task completion.
- Flagging gaps in processes or identifying areas for improvement within existing processes based on execution of said processes.
- The ideal candidate will also have some of the following technical skills: MySQL, PHP, Python, advanced Excel/Sheets experience or other scripting language and ability to apply skills in project or program settings.
- Project coordination.
- Data Analytics & Report Generation.
- Event coordination.
- Google Workspace.
- Navigating Ambiguity.
- 6-10+ years of experience.
- Strong organizational, project management, Process documentation, and communication skills.
- Able to work as a W2 employee of Genesis10 (no Corp-to-Corp).
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply! About Genesis10: Genesis10 is a leading U.S. business and technology consulting firm with hundreds of clients needing proven talent and solutions to power their strategic initiatives. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com. "Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V "
- Ability to build dashboards and experience with visualization is a plus.
- Program management.
- Process documentation.
- ID: #44466648
- City: Mountainview
- Job type: Permanent
- Showed: 2022-07-29
- Deadline: 2022-09-26
- Category: Et cetera