Overview:All positions are located in Fresno/Clovis CAYou are a nurse (RN) looking for an inspiring role at the largest, and most acute care health system in the region. If that describes you, our Centralized Staffing department may be just the place for you to grow your career. You will have the opportunity to work in three acute care hospitals all within less than 10 miles of each other and learn from first-hand experience what setting suits you best! After roughly a year experiencing what setting you like most, you will have internal preference at working in the best ICU (Telemetry or Stepdown) units in the area. We know that life goes on while you're on the job, so we're here to support you with:
- competitive pay and excellent benefits - including a vast array of supplemental benefits
- free parking, and unique perks like concierge services (onsite car washes, free errand running, gift purchasing etc!),
- free access to our fitness center with free personal training.
- Graduate of approved nursing program required.
- 1 year of acute care RN experience required.
- RN, current State of California Registered Nurse license required.
- BLS, current Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers by American Heart Association (AHA) required.