WINTER PARK RESORT OVERVIEW:Who We Are:At just 67 miles away, Winter Park is the closest major mountain destination to Denver. Don’t be fooled by our convenient location, though… you’ll feel remotely tucked away in our high-country corner of the Rockies. With easy access to 765,000 acres of public land, Winter Park is home to endless adventures and an unparalleled and unfiltered Colorado experience. Whether you are fulfilling a lifelong dream to work at a ski resort or you are just wanting a change of scene, we have great jobs and an awesome experience waiting for you! Who We Are Looking For:Winter Park Resort is a place for mountain lovers, adventure seekers, and outdoor explorers. A place to chase new experiences, marvel at the unexpected, and discover the adventure that will keep you coming back for more.Whether you are looking to have your first taste of a winter season in the Rockies or to build a long-term career, we have something for everyone. We work to play Are you in? Perks & Benefits:There’s more than a free season pass waiting for you! You don’t just get a job at Winter Park, you get an experience and a lifestyle. As a member of our team, you’ll enjoy a variety of perks and benefits that are available to our year-round and seasonal employees. Some examples include:
- Free season pass to Winter Park Season and free access to all fifteen Alterra Resorts throughout North America.
- Discounted tickets for your friends & family
- Medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D, short term & long-term disability insurance, EAP, HSAs, FSAs for eligible employees
- 401(k) plan with generous company match for all employees
- Paid parental leave of up to 6 weeks for eligible employees
- Generous food & beverage and retail discounts
- Onsite employee childcare based on availability, discounted equipment rentals and plenty of opportunities for growth, advancement & year-round employment! Don't worry the uniforms are provided!
The position is responsible for driving resort visits, revenue, brand, and improving the customer experience by optimizing digital touchpoints including the websites, e-mail marketing, the Winter Park app, and supporting future digital innovation initiatives. The Digital Marketing Coordinator reports to the Digital Marketing Associate Manager who provides overall strategy and direction for digital marketing touchpoints.
Day-to-day activities include content updates for our websites, mobile app, and chat bot that support the guest experience and marketing objectives and executing the e-mail marketing strategy. This role is expected to know all available features within our CMS and regularly implement new features on the website as they become available. Beyond the day-to-day updates, the Digital Marketing Coordinator reviews the website and e-mail marketing for opportunities to improve the user experience and increase sales through technology and design. This role will not be responsible for content, copy, or brand design.
The Digital Marketing Coordinator is expected to approach their role with a data-driven mindset while also providing creative solves for the project at hand. This role is also responsible for using tools such as Adobe Target and Adobe Audience Manager to implement optimization tests and user personalization. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily with or without reasonable accommodations.ESSENTIAL DUTIES: General Responsibilities
- Reviewing digital products to keep content up to date (daily, weekly, and seasonal checks of content) on winterparkresort.com, trestlebikepark.com, and e-commerce interfaces.
- Maintain content on the new mobile app and implement marketing push notification strategy.
- Monitor and implement content updates as needed to website automated chat bot.
- Work with Digital Marketing Associate Manager and leaders of core business unit to execute marketing indicatives, create new product landing pages, update critical changes, and ensure accuracy of our products online.
- Work within Content Management System (CMS) and become knowledgeable of new features available to improve UX. Sitecore experience is preferred but not required.
- Work with Digital Marketing Associate Manager to implement strategic updates to optimize web pages for conversion and boost online revenue while improving UX.
- Implement personalization and optimization tests within Adobe Target as directed by the Digital Marketing Associate Manager.
- Email/ CRM
- Execute email marketing strategy created by Digital Marketing Associate Manager.
- Code, test, and deploy email templates through email marketing platform. Experience working with HTML, CSS, and a CRM platform is a plus, but not required.
- Work with Digital Marketing Associate Manager to create improvements to marketing emails to reach performance goals.
- Create dynamic content and A/B testing when relevant.
- Ensure email marketing aligns with current industry best practices.
- Deliver regular reports on chat bot performance to Web & Email Marketing Specialist and other business unit leaders.
- Monitor and review website UX and performance and identify opportunities for improvements.
- Monitor and Identify opportunities to improve website DCI score.
- Generate website and email performance reports as assigned by the Digital Marketing Associate Manager.
- Assist marketing team members with basic campaign reporting and monitor performance of marketing initiatives across all marketing channels.
Ensure website & email creative and messaging are consistent across other channels including, app, social media, signage, paid media, and PR.SUCCESS FACTORS: Must be detail-oriented and have a strong sense of accountability and ownership over their work. Must be able to work under minimal supervision and act as a problem solver, creative thinker, and self-starter. Must foster a department culture of innovation, collaboration, accountability and be successful in experiential hospitality and promotionally driven, fast-paced, metrics-oriented company. REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS: 1-2 years of related experience in digital production, UX/UI, e-commerce, web optimization, and/or email marketing. Experience in hospitality, travel or experiential brand strongly preferred. EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor’s degree in marketing, technology, or business related field WAGE:
The base hourly pay range below represents the low and high end of Winter Park Resorts hourly pay range for this position. Actual pay will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to experience, education, training, location, merit system, quantity or quality of production, responsibilities, and regular and/or necessary travel. The range listed is just one component of Winter Park Resorts total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include many region-specific benefits.
hourly pay range: $17.00 - $20.00PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
Able to lift, carry, or otherwise move and position a minimum of 40 pounds on an occasional basis. Manual dexterity to operate a computer and other common office equipment on a constant basis. Auditory and visual acuity to operate computers, phones, mobile devices and basic office equipment on a constant basis. Ability to work for extended periods of time sitting, bending, reaching, and speaking on a constant basis. Ability to work for extended periods of time standing, walking, kneeling, pushing and pulling on an occasional basis. Talking and hearing occur continuously in the process of communicating with guests, supervisors and other employees.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.WORKING CONDITIONS: Indoor/Outdoor: This job is primarily inside, but may require some on-mountain work from time to time. While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be exposed to harsh and varying outside weather conditions.Hazardous Materials/Noise: The noise level in the work place is usually moderate.Travel Requirements: Minimal travel required and only in local area.Hours: This position may be required to work evenings, weekends, and holidays. OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNED:
This position description is an overview of the scope of responsibilities for the role described above. With the evolution of Winter Park Resort, the responsibilities of this position may change as may the dates associated with many of the tasks. During these times of change, this position requires the flexibility and willingness to accept new responsibilities and potentially transfer others. It will also be the responsibility of any employee of Winter Park Resort to be a positive influence on the transformation of the resort and its associated lines of business.AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER:
Winter Park Resort is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to the principles of equal employment opportunity in any term, condition, or privilege of employment.We do not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of age, race, sex, color, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other status protected by state or local law.Winter Park Resort will make reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship to Winter Park Resort. This policy governs all aspects of employment, including selection, job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination, and access to benefits and training.This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed in this position. I understand that this document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship.