Arcticom, a subsidiary of Bering Straits Native Corporation is currently seeking a qualified Senior Systems Engineer for the CSOSA in Washington, DC supporting the implementation of 0ffice365 (Now Microsoft 365 or M365), inclusive of One Drive, the migration of all file shares to TEAMS and SharePoint On-line: and migrating other COTS applications to the cloud.ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIESThe Essential Duties and Responsibilities are intended to present a descriptive list of the range of duties performed for this position and are not intended to reflect all duties performed within the job. Other duties may be assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS - EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATIONTo perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each essential duty. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Required (Minimum Necessary) Qualifications (applies to both this section and KSAO’s)
- Support the migration, deployment, administration, of the components of Microsoft 365 and its features of the various components
- Develop and submit documentation, processes, configurations, and the like for the creation of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Provide problem resolution support as required
- Provide documentation to be required for any configurations or feature implementation by the Government Task Manager/COR
- Support diagrams as identified by the GTM/COR
- Support Knowledge transfer sessions for Government staff as identified by the GTM/COR
- Support Training materials as identified by the GTM/COR
- Support Deliverables including reports, and training material as identified by the GTM/COR
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics
- Either a bachelor’s degree in an IT related field or four years equivalent experience in an IT related field.
- Minimum of 5 years demonstrated experience writing documentation.
- Minimum of 5 years of hands-on experience deploying, monitoring, managing some combination of at least 3 of the following Microsoft Cloud products currently in the CSOSA environment:
- Office 365 E5
- One Drive
- SharePoint Online
- Security and Compliance Center
- AZURE Active Directory
NECESSARY PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTSThe physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Employee must maintain a constant state of mental alertness at all times. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. COVID VACCINATION REQUIREMENTS
- Successful O364 migration experience
- Microsoft Azure certifications
DOT COVERED/SAFETY-SENSITIVE ROLE REQUIREMENTS
- This position is subject to federal or company requirements regarding COVID-19 vaccination or regular testing. Details to be provided by the hiring manager. Employees are expected to comply with all current and future federal and company requirements.
WORK ENVIRONMENTWork Environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be borne by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Job is performed in an office setting with exposure to computer screens and requires extensive use of a computer, keyboard, mouse, and multi-line telephone system. The work described herein is primarily a modern office setting. Occasional travel may be required. SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES
- This position is not subject to federal requirements regarding Department of Transportation “safety-sensitive” functions.
ADDITIONAL QUALIFYING FACTORS As a condition of employment, you will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screening and have acceptable background check results. If applicable to the contract, you must also obtain the appropriate clearance levels required and be able to obtain access to military installations. Shareholder Preference. BSNC gives hiring, promotion, training and retention preference to BSNC shareholders, shareholder descendants and shareholder spouses who meet the minimum qualifications for the job. Bering Straits Native Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment, without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, gender, or gender-identity, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability, pregnancy or parental status, or any other basis prohibited by law. We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program. We are a drug free workplace.
- No supervisory responsibilities.