Full Job Description
We are looking for a responsible Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to our Community Association Manager and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities. Administrative Assistant responsibilities include preparing reports and maintaining appropriate filing systems. The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to organize their work using tools, like MS Excel and office equipment. If you have previous experience as a Secretary or administrative assistant and familiarity within the Hospitality industry, we would like to meet you. Ultimately, a successful Admin Assistant should ensure the efficient and smooth day-to-day operation of our office.
. Position will include the following duties:
Calling Unit Owners for collecting past due balances.
· Accounts Payable to include keeping track and filing of all bills due.
· Writing maintenance requests and maintaining our Maintenance Service Schedule for our employees and filing all appropriate paperwork.
· Keeping well organized files for all Association records.
· Providing weekly payroll hours.
· Taking phone calls and great customer service on the phone and in person.
· Order Office and Business Supplies.
· Receiving light packages (no more than 25 lbs.) from UPS or Fed-ex deliveries.
Other duties may be assigned as needed.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $20.00 per hour
Monday to Friday
office administration: 1 year (Preferred)
Bookkeeping: 1 year (Preferred)
Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548 (Required)
United States (Required)