Job Summary:Responsible for developing and executing formal test plans to ensure the delivery of quality software applications. Involved in test planning, writing test cases/scripts, test case automation and test execution. Defines and tracks quality assurance metrics such as defects, defect counts, test results and test status. Collects and analyzes data for software process evaluation and improvements, and integrates them into business processes to address the business needs. Documents all problems and assists in their resolution. Delivers quality process training to technical staff and acts as an internal quality consultant to advise or influence business or technical partners. Performs quality audits across the various IT functions to ensure quality standards, procedures and methodologies are being followed. Location: Alpharetta GADuration: 6 Months + C2H Responsibilities:
Required:Selenium, Cucumber and Google Cloud Platform (google cloud platforms).
- Design and develop programs that conduct automatic tests on new and existent software.
- They also use guidelines to develop programs and write automation scripts.
- Designing and developing test automation scripts.
- Using test automation guidelines. design, program, simulate and test automated machinery and processes in order to complete exact tasks.
- ID: #48331551
- City: Alpharetta
- Salary: Depends on Experience
- Job type: Contract
- Showed: 2023-01-04
- Deadline: 2023-02-25
- Category: Et cetera