Title: Data EngineerLocation: Alpharetta, GA Job DescriptionResponsibilities for Data Engineer
They should also have experience using the following software/tools:
- Create and maintain optimal data pipelines and operationally own them
- Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into data quality, operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics.
- Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Data and Design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
- Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in building and optimizing our product into an innovative industry leader.
- Ability to provide Feedback into Platform to optimize queries and propose optimizations.
- Qualifications for Data Engineer
- Working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring
- (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
- We are looking for a candidate with 5+ years of experience in a Data Engineer role, who has
- attained a Graduate degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems or another quantitative field.
- Experience with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc.
- Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including Postgres and Cassandra.
- Experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools: Airflow, Google Cloud Platform dataflow etc.
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform would be a big plus
- Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, Java, C, Scala, etc.
- ID: #44466235
- City: Alpharetta
- Salary: Depends on Experience
- Job type: Contract
- Showed: 2022-07-29
- Deadline: 2022-09-25
- Category: Et cetera