SDET Engineer#MC-26367 Location: Chicago, IL (Hybrid on-site desired)Duration: 6 months initial duration Job DescriptionJoin the Distribution Systems team at our client at an exciting phase of our growth. The Distribution Systems team delivers technology solutions for a wide range of application portfolio that includes high volume trading systems, mission-critical API services and redaptive user interfaces. The role will be focusing on the Futures and Options business lines. Develop and maintain automation framework for our multi-tiered trading Front End, written in C#. We have with a strategic goal of redesigning it using the latest web development technologies and leveraging microservices for flexibility and scalability, while taking an Agile execution approach and applying DevSecOps principles in crafting the solution. Principal Accountabilities:
- Applies expert knowledge of C# or Java language, DBMS and middle-ware technologies in independently designing and developing key services.
- Develop and maintain the automation framework to support the regression test suites of different Risk Management applications.
- Work closely QA with engineers to understand their requirements and enable automation framework to support their testing.
- Adhere to proper design principles and keep the automation framework simple and efficient.
- Support automation of environment set up.
- Bring in fresh ideas to make improvements
- Track own progress to ensure timely delivery
- Participate in code reviews for own as well as others’ code
- Work with other teams involved in project life-cycle
- 2-5 years of experience in Software Development or Testing
- Subject Matter Expertise in developing C#/.NET based solutions.
- Experience working with test automation and Cucumber (or any BDD framework)
- Proficient with Linux, Maven, Git, Jira.
- RDBMS experience, preferably SQL Server
- Working knowledge of DevSecOps principles and Agile principles.
- Familiarity with Linux, Maven, Git, Jira.
- Experience using continuous integration tools such as Bamboo
- ID: #44466172
- City: Chicago
- Salary: $55
- Job type: Contract
- Showed: 2022-07-29
- Deadline: 2022-09-26
- Category: Et cetera