Your OpportunityCorporate Real Estate handles the design, planning, construction and maintenance of equipment, machinery, buildings, and other facilities. Builds and carries out real estate strategic plans to enable business growth and flexibility. Plans, budgets, and schedules facility modifications, including estimates on equipment, labor, materials and other related costs. Designs and develops organizational policies relevant to the facilities department. Is responsible for the coordination of building space allocation and layout, communication services and facilities expansion.Workplace Flexibility Program: We're proud to support our employees in a working approach that allows you to bring your best self to work - whether that's in the office or remote.
Subject to change as Schwab is continually evaluating the current environment in order to best care for the safety and well-being of our employees.What you are good atThe Technology Project Manager partners with Technology and Real Estate Teams to handle real estate construction projects with an emphasis on technology and associated fields. The project manager develops and documents project plans, budgets and schedules and handles scope and risk throughout the life of the project. The project manager will translate business requirements into functional and cost effective technology requirements that meet the needs of Schwab's business and technology groups. The project manager will work with technology and security partners to identify, interpret, and document structured cabling and hardware requirements to internal/external partners and stakeholders.The project manager is also accountable for maintaining compliance with Schwab as well as industry standards and guidelines. Collaborate with General Contractor, MEP Engineering and Architectural firms as needed to ensure structured cabling and hardware environmental requirements are clearly understood.What you haveRequired minimum qualifications include:
- Most Schwabbies have the opportunity to voluntarily work in the office or at home based on their preference
- When the firm is ready to fully return to the office, employees will have the flexibility of a hybrid work environment, spending some time working remote and some time in the office.
- Employees and managers can discuss and decide what works best for them, with additional flexibility available based on their role, business needs, and individual circumstances.
Why work for us?Own Your Tomorrow embodies everything we do! We are committed to helping our employees ignite their potential and achieve their dreams. Our employees get to play a central role in reinventing a multi-trillion-dollar industry, creating a better, more modern way to build and manage wealth.Benefits: A competitive and flexible package designed to empower you for today and tomorrow. We offer a competitive and flexible package designed to help you make the most of your life at work and at home-today and in the future. Explore further .Schwab is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to any status that is protected by law. Please click here to see the policy.Schwab is an affirmative action employer, focused on advancing women, racial and ethnic minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities in the workplace. If you have a disability and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, contact Human Resources at or call .TD Ameritrade, a subsidiary of Charles Schwab, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At TD Ameritrade we believe People Matter. We value diversity and believe that it goes beyond all protected classes, thoughts, ideas, and perspectives.
- Must have strong project management experience with proven ability to drive projects to successful completion. Skill set should include strong interpersonal skills and be able to display the ability to solve problems and to meet stakeholders needs as well as lead expectations through effective communication.
- Knowledge of and background in AutoCAD or Bluebeam required.
- BA/BS degree with background experience in construction management or project management.
- Experience with preparing structured cabling and hardware design and implementation for call centers, data centers, and commercial office infrastructure experience. Conversant with relevant industry standards including TIA and BICSI structured cabling standards, and a working familiarity with how these standards are implemented.
- Registered Communications Designer (RCDD) preferred.
- ID: #44466577
- City: Chicago
- Job type: Permanent
- Showed: 2022-07-29
- Deadline: 2022-09-26
- Category: Et cetera