Job SummaryWe are a progressive upstart communication as a service provider specializing in high touch enterprise SIP, SD-WAN and Cloud Communications. We're seeking a highly motivated, passionate, results-driven individual who is a team player and strives to attain their professional best. This position requires flexibility, resourcefulness, exceptional listening skills, and a positive attitude. As a Tier 1 Support Engineer person, you will be responsible for supporting all of the Coeo products: SDWan, DIA, Hosted PBX (HPBX) and SIP Trunk voice services. You will deliver information and resolve issues in an accurate and timely manner, while developing strong relationships with internal/external customers; these relationships require you to have a basic understanding of all of the Coeo portfolio of products. You’ll need strong customer service skills and be dedicated to going above and beyond for the customer in every situation. The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a very collaborative and dynamic environment, loves solving problems and can thrive in a fast-changing culture.Why work with us?
- Great Benefits
- Outstanding Compensation Package
- Fast Growing, entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent environment to grow skillset and career
- Create, troubleshoot, escalate, and manage trouble tickets either via portal or calls inbound via support line.
- Monitoring of Fault Management alarming systems – Solarwinds, VoipMonitor, EMS, etc.
- Provision, maintain and troubleshoot services to clients including transport, SIP, UCaaS and SD-WAN.
- Escalates incidents to Tier II Support Engineering as needed.
- Participate in trouble ticket resolution and troubleshoot advanced issues escalated by Tier 1 Support Technicians.
- Serves as an escalation point for Account Management teams.
- Provides real time ‘head to head’ troubleshooting when requested.
- Investigate and respond to inter-department inquiries.
- Meet quality, productivity, turnaround time and other expectations.
- Help ensure continuous improvement of processes and customer service.
- Support non-technical requests such as billing questions, account information gathering, audit requests, etc.
- Ability to work off hours, weekends, or night shift as required to support 24x7 Network Operations Center (NOC)
- Participate in paid on-call rotation
- Experience with operating network management tools and understanding network reporting (voice and data networks).
- Has had previous experience with configuring and troubleshooting voice and data networks.
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 1 year of customer service/account management experience.
- Minimum of two (2) years in a fast-paced customer service role or technical support role that required engagement with end customers.
- Independent research, problem-solving, partnering with teams, and using effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be able to listen and read well and be detail-oriented with transactional work especially for documentation of customer environments.
- Superior phone etiquette and ability to deal well with customer and internal team’s inquiries.
- Proven strong problem solving, analytical and decision-making skills.
- Friendly customer service attitude, highly responsive, self-motivated, and able to act on own initiative.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines, work well under pressure, and maintain professionalism and quality of work.
- Able to work on multiple tasks and learn new tasks quickly with minimum supervision.