Technical Assistance Center Specialist, Fishers, INKelly Services is currently seeking a Technical Assistance Center Specialist role for one of our top clients in Fishers, IN. This is a role that is working 100% onsite in an office in Fishers, IN. You do NOT need to have prior Fire and Alarm system experience; however you need to have prior experience troubleshooting technical issues with customers over the phone. This is NOT an IT support role. Hours for training for first 2 weeks will be 8:00 AM-4:30 PM CST Monday-Friday. Then it will be moved to either 8:30 AM-5:00 PM CST or 9:00 AM-5:30 PM CST Monday-Friday for the next 2-3 weeks. Once candidate graduates towards the end of the troubleshooting training on alarm systems; shift would then move to normal shift.Hours would be from 9:00 AM-5:30 PM CSt.Weekend work may be required; need candidates who are open.Pay starts off at $18/hr and then moves to $20 once you are trained on all the alarm systems. Technical Assistance Center Specialists in the Technical Assistance department are responsible for fielding inbound technical support calls for fire, intrusion, and integrated security systems. Phone calls consist of reviewing alarm history with customers, placing systems in/out of test, diagnosing/resolving system faults, and writing detailed service requests. This position regularly interacts with Customers, associates within the PNC, Field Service Leaders, and Technicians. Responsibilities
- Handle incoming phone calls from customers, field technicians/subcontractors, and branch personnel.
- Work with customers to identify if a service technician is needed or if issues can be resolved remotely by an internal department.
- Leverage knowledge of alarm system functionality and communications to review system event logs, collect additional information via leading questions, and analyze the customer responses to troubleshoot the customer's issue.
- Assist service technicians with troubleshooting of systems and placing systems in and out of test.
- Work toward resolution of customer issues reported via web portal and make outbound calls as necessary.
- Update open service tickets by capturing relevant information from field technicians including times, dates, issues, causes and resolutions.
- Process inbound phone calls and tickets to continuously meet department goals.
- Find and research a customer's service and/or alarm history.
- Express commitments to satisfactorily resolve and/or escalate customer issues.
- Provide a high level of customer service by always demonstrating dignity and respect to the customer.
- Handles all requests and communication, both written and verbal, in a positive and professional manner.
- Consistently available to receive live calls from external/internal customers.
- Follows established sequences, policies, and procedures.
- Consistently active in identifying and communicating process problems, and communicating them to the department supervisor and manager.
- Promote teamwork and a positive work environment.
- Complete all other tasks as assigned.
- High School Diploma/GED.
- Minimum 6 months Call Center experience.
- Minimum of 12 months in current role (internal applicant).
- Proficiency with Windows 10, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Edge and Google Chrome.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including strong telephone skills.
- Strong listening and keyboarding skills.
- Ability to multi-task; typing while listening/speaking on the phone.
- Experience with incident/service ticket software.
- Patience and a positive attitude.
- Able to work shifts, having some flexibility in terms of scheduling and being open to overtime opportunities.
- Reliable, wired internet connection.
- Track record being punctual.
#P2 Apply Today! Available for purchase and administered by a designated third-party vendor. As part of our promise to talent, Kelly supports those who work with us through a variety of benefits, perks, and work-related resources. Kelly offers eligible employees voluntary benefit plans including medical, dental, vision, telemedicine, term life, whole life, accident insurance, critical illness, a legal plan, and short-term disability. As a Kelly employee, you will have access to a retirement savings plan, service bonus and holiday pay plans (earn up to eight paid holidays per benefit year), and a transit spending account. In addition, employees are entitled to earn paid sick leave under the applicable state or local plan. Click here for more information on benefits and perks that may be available to you as a member of the Kelly Talent Community.You should know: Your safety matters! Visit the COVID-19 Resource Center for the latest information, policies, and frequently asked questions.Why Kelly ® Technology? Looking to put your tech expertise to work on today's most intriguing, innovative, and high-visibility projects? By partnering with Kelly Technology, you'll gain direct connections to top companies around the globe. Our team creates expert talent solutions to solve the world's most critical challenges. In a world where change is the only constant, our extensive network of industry relationships and IT market expertise help you take your skills exactly where you want to go. We're here to help you gain experience, make an impact, and grow your tech career. About Kelly Work changes everything. And at Kelly, we're obsessed with where it can take you. To us, it's about more than simply accepting your next job opportunity. It's the fuel that powers every next step of your life. It's the ripple effect that changes and improves everything for your family, your community, and the world. Which is why, here at Kelly, we are dedicated to providing you with limitless opportunities to enrich your life-just ask the 300,000 people we employ each year.Kelly Services is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We welcome, value, and embrace diversity at all levels and are committed to building a team that is inclusive of a variety of backgrounds, communities, perspectives, and abilities. At Kelly, we believe that the more inclusive we are, the better services we can provide. Requests for accommodation related to our application process can be directed to Kelly's Human Resource Knowledge Center. Kelly complies with the requirements of California's state and local Fair Chance laws. A conviction does not automatically bar individuals from employment.
- Associates Degree.
- 3+ years Customer Service experience.
- Previous Work from Home (WFH) experience.
- Previous experience providing "blind" technical support of a physical product (e.g., appliances, medical devices, etc.) over the phone.
- Experience with alarm systems such as: Honeywell, Bosch, DMP, Sonitrol, Videofied.
- Experience within monitoring, field operations, or service dispatch departments with associated understanding of normal processes and procedures.
- Willingness to learn and take initiative.
- ID: #50007316
- City: Fishers
- Job type: Permanent
- Showed: 2023-05-27
- Deadline: 2023-07-25
- Category: Customer service