Join Acme Graphics in Cedar Rapids, Iowa!
Acme Graphics is currently hiring a Machine Operator/Assembly Technician to be a valuable part of our Cedar Rapids team.
As a key team member, you'll be responsible for operating production equipment to fulfill both internal inventory orders and customer requests. This includes tasks like book assembly, assembling stationery packages, and folding/stapling printed materials.
What We Offer:
Acme Graphics provides a competitive salary based on your experience and qualifications.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should reply to this job ad with your name, contact information and work history (resume is preferred).
- Operate equipment to fulfill shop and production orders.
- Track and manage shop orders and production orders.
- Conduct quality assurance reviews on all outgoing orders.
- Perform manual assembly of materials to fulfill orders.
- Complete other assigned duties.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 2-5+ years of work experience in printing, print-related production, or light manufacturing preferred.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize job activities for maximum efficiency.
Acme Graphics is excited to welcome a new team member. Apply today for the opportunity to join our team!
Acme Graphics is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and a strong supporter of affirmative action. We are committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. All applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law.