Our client in Waterloo, IA is looking to hire a Human Resources Coordinator to take care of all HR functions for a 2 site operation. This is a very growing/expanding organization in need of someone with strong organization/office/human resources background to come in and take care of all HR functions.Key Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all daily HR functions including hiring, new hire paperwork, onboarding, health insurance, 401K.
- This person will have oversite of all human resources functions of a 2 site operation including some travel out of state to the 2nd location on occasion and as needed. Most work at the 2nd location can be done remotely but there will be occasional travel required.
- Posting of job openings, recruiting, administering all paperwork, updating company handbook, company non-competes and non-disclosures.
- Degree preferred but not required.
- Human Resources experience.
- Organized, strong ability to multi-task.
- Ability to travel up to 20% as needed.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Health, dental, vision insurance
Human Resources, HR Coordinator, HR, benefits, 401K