Immediate Openings for Tunneling and Auger Boring Operators, and Laborers.
Iowa Trenchless is seeking an individual capable of working in a team setting or independently. This individual will be capable of performing a wide range of duties with a positive attitude.
· Ability to perform essential duties including but not limited to climbing in and out of earthen trenches, walking, bending reaching, pushing, pulling, stooping, squatting, lifting, and working around actively operating heavy construction equipment.
· Loading and transporting materials and equipment to various locations.
· Assist in job site set-up/tear-down.
· Working safely with various construction equipment including but not limited to excavators, loaders, forklifts, boring machines, and skid loaders.
· Maintaining and submitting accurate paperwork such as: driving logs, timecards, and receipts.
· Follow procedures including documenting and tracking all work performed.
· All other duties as assigned.
Education and / or Experience:
· High school diploma or GED
· Current and valid driver's license- Class A CDL preferred
· Construction background in welding, excavations, and heavy construction equipment preferred
· Welding knowledge and skill preferred
· Moderate knowledge of all DOT (FMCSA) regulations
· Basic knowledge of OSHA safety regulations
· Ability to work safely, productively, and according to company policy
· Basic knowledge of environmental regulations
· Hard worker that exemplifies a positive attitude, integrity, and ability to continually learn and grow
· Competitive wages
· Health Insurance -Employee 100% covered
· Vision/Dental Insurance
· Paid Travel Time (when travel is required)
· Work attire including PPE and Boot Allowance
· Bonuses/Profit Sharing
· Tools/Equipment Provided
· Paid Trainings
Ask about the $1000 Sign on Bonus
Iowa Trenchless is a premier underground construction contractor. We utilize a wide range of heavy construction equipment, fleet vehicles, and trailers. Iowa Trenchless is a family owned and operated company that has been around since 2002. Iowa Trenchless is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Iowa Trenchless is a drug-free workplace. Pre-employment physical and drug screen is required and provided by Iowa Trenchless.