The RCH® service mark represents the services provided by the nation’s largest cable television retention Company. The company is looking for Field Collections Representatives to service local and the surrounding areas.
The Company contacts customers who are past due on their accounts. Our goal is to retain them as a customer and recover any delinquent monies owed within an allotted timeline. If payment cannot be recovered during the timeline, we attempt to recover any equipment that is owned by the Cable TV Provider. This position requires the employee to drive their personal vehicle for business purposes while independently going to customers’ homes. This position is not an office or call center setting. This is not a sales position.
This is a Commission only position. Average producers typically earn $700-$900 per week. Our top producers are overachievers, go getters, high energy and competitive types of people. Top producers earn $1000+ per week.
There is no cap on your earning potential
Sign on Bonus $500.00
- Must have a clean & reliable vehicle
- Must have current vehicle insurance for at least the minimum limits with you listed as a driver.
- Must have current vehicle registration to match the insurance coverage
- Must have a valid Drivers’ License; satisfactory driving record required
- Must be willing and able to communicate with the Local Manager on a daily basis
- Applicants should have a neat and clean business casual appearance.
- Abide by all Federal, State and Local laws and regulations (including any COVID-19 related guidelines/mandates)
- All applicants must meet the minimum requirements determined by our clients
-Availability to work evenings up to 8:00 pm at least 3 days per week. Must be available to work some Saturday mornings as well.
Pay & Benefits:
- Paid Training
- No experience necessary
- Bi-weekly pay & direct deposit
- Guaranteed hourly rate with performance and production bonuses
- No limit or cap on commissions
- Medical Benefits are available to those employees that qualify as full time equivalent
The Company is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. Diversity makes sense for us, for our customers and for our future. We value different perspectives, skills and experiences, and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
The Company provides equal opportunities to all applicants and employees. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, sex (including gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), parental status, age, religion or religious belief, creed, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military service, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal law, or local ordinance.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $17.00 - $21.00 per hour
Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: In person