Senior Auditor / Senior Internal Audit Services
Kansas City MO/KS - WILL RELOCATE CANDIDATES TO KANSAS CITY.
FUNCTIONAL GROUP - Audit
High growth opportunity. Looking to promote this person within 18-24 months. Leadership opportunities within Accounting and Finance throughout the organization.
CPA Firm experience Required.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist the SVP Audit Services and Sr. Director Audit Services in providing a comprehensive, practical program of annual Internal Audit coverage over assigned business segments.
- Plan the objectives and scope of each audit and prepare audit work programs to be used during the engagement for achievement of stated objectives.
- Plan review of audit objectives with the Sr. Director Audit Services and/or SVP Audit Services.
- Make oral and written presentations to management.
- Through a written report, communicate findings and process improvement opportunities and make recommendations.
- Maintain open and effective working relationships with local management and continuously increase knowledge and familiarity of operations at the organization's various companies.
- Perform urgent and unique reviews and projects as requested by Senior Management.
- Maintain open communication with the Sr. Director Audit Services and SVP Audit Services, as well as local management for the effective and timely performance of the Auditor’s responsibility.
- Planning, scheduling, and performing SOX internal control testing to comply with regulatory standards and produce work to be relied upon by Division Management, Corporate Management, and External Auditors.
- Planning, scheduling, and coordinating with External Auditors.
- Assist Corporate Management in ongoing quarterly requirements.
- Provide ongoing consulting to affiliates while representing the Corporation in a highly competent, professional manner.
- Supervise and review the work of Audit Interns while providing mentorship and guidance.
- Through Partnership with SAS Management, organize and attend regular continuing education programs for both certification maintenance and ongoing education on emerging trends in related accounting, auditing and business areas relevant to audits done.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting is required.
- Master’s Degree in Accounting is a plus.
- 2+ years of either Big 4, National, or a large Regional Accounting Firm experience is required.
- CPA is highly preferred.
- Fluency in Spanish and/or French is a plus.
- Superior organizational skills.
- Exceptional analytical skills. Must possess a high degree of interpersonal skills that include effective communication and persuasiveness.
- Must be willing and able to travel 15-25%, Domestic and International.
- ID: #31651616
- State: Kansas Kansascity 66115 Kansascity USA
- City: Kansascity
- Salary: TBD
- Job type: Full Time
- Showed: 2022-01-15
- Deadline: 2022-03-07
- Category: Et cetera