Bring your life/work experience to a new level of success!
Seeking motivated, self-starters who want to succeed as an independent contractor within a corporate umbrella. Perfect part-time 'side hustle' position to make money and then replace your full-time job. This can become a career with no downsizing, layoffs, or outsourcing.
Rapid growth path to Management positions for go-getters - based on performance not on who likes you
Option to become a professional Field Adjuster (with additional training and experience)
· Self Starter, Ambitious, Dependable, Accountable
· Have a positive attitude, and a desire to constantly improve, personally and professionally
· Leadership qualities, entrepreneurial mentality, professional presentation, strong communication skills
· Work independently, unsupervised
· Be trainable. No experience necessary as company provides free in-house & online training. Can earn while you learn
· Good communication skills (talking and listening)
· Good scheduling skills (keep appointments, do follow up, etc.)
· Sales experience or small business owner/management is a plus
· Like helping people and making money
· Pass a state license test
· Minimal travel required, select the area where you want to work
· Need a smart phone with camera
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Deliver a short presentation, identify damages using a virtual or physical walk-through inspection of residential and commercial properties, take some pictures of the damage and fill out paperwork using DocuSign
· No climbing on roofs or crawling under buildings
Commission based. No quotas, no stress!
Annually: $35,000 to $150,000+ based on average commission compensation
You will be emailed dates and time for you to attend a Zoom pre-interview presentation where you will learn more about the position and company as well as answer any questions you have.