- Work with both Dept of IT and Agency leadership to research, analyze, and implement enterprise-wide solutions/capabilities/enhancements to support Agency business/mission goals and objectives.
- Create, maintain, and enhance custom reports and dashboards in ServiceNow integrating and combining data from multiple tables and sources based on user requirements
- Create and maintain agile, streamlined, scalable, and optimized ServiceNow system components, and perform integration and support, and operational services with high availability and service delivery goals.
- Create, maintain and enhance Incident Management, Problem Management, Service Request Management, Change Management, Service Catalog, Knowledge Management, Self-Service Portals, single sign-on (SSO) capability, and Active Directory Profile synchronization.
- Maintain Forms, Reports, Views, Workflow, Groups, and Roles.
- Monitor health, usage, and overall compliance of ServiceNow and its applications.
- Coordinate application and platform upgrades.
- Create and configure Business Rules, UI Policies, UI Actions, Client Scripts, and ACLs including advanced scripting of each.
- Configure Notifications, UI pages, UI Macros, Script Includes, Formatters, etc.
- Configure User Accounts, Groups, and Roles. Create custom Roles where necessary.
- Evaluate and configure systems for better performance
- Configure out-of-the-box workflows and create/maintain custom workflows.
- Integrate ServiceNow applications with 3rd party partners
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems, Orchestrate and automate tasks.
- ServiceNow security fundamentals and approaches including integration with other systems
- Experience with ServiceNow releases Madrid, London, or New York
- 3-5 years demonstrated experience in ServiceNow system applications and custom applications
- 3-5 years experience with multiple ServiceNow environments; having successfully managed and maintained Service Catalog/Portal, API Integration, Discovery / Mapping for CMDB with back-end integrations to other systems
- 3-5 years demonstrated experience in configuring/administrating and development of enterprise-grade applications/solutions using the ServiceNow platform
- Prior experience programming in either one of the following application stack .NET, or Java or NodeJS, or similar
- ServiceNow Certified Application Developer
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator aria-hidden="true"
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) or equivalent experience and minimum 3 years of related work experience.
- ITIL v3 Foundations Certification
- ID: #31651430
- City: Baltimore
- Salary: Depends on Experience
- Job type: Contract
- Showed: 2022-01-15
- Deadline: 2022-03-15
- Category: Et cetera