Genesis10 is seeking a Billing Specialist for a 9-month contract position with a financial services client located in Everett, MA. This position is 100% remote. Summary: Gensis10 is seeking a billing specialist for a 9-month contract position who will process various account billing system tasks, while maintaining the integrity of all new and existing data. Responsibilities:
- Familiarity with Advantage billing application and billing processes.
- Advanced configuration experience.
- Activity creation and modification.
- Working with data sources to map out and create activity aggregation rules.
- Creating, testing and modifying Advantage fee patterns, billing rules, equations, UDF's.
- Analysis of client billing rate schedules.
- Analysis and remediation of production billing issues.
- Testing of new setups to support project objectives.
- Using SQL queries to extract and analyze application data.
- Excel skills to capture and analyze extracted data.
- Planning and executing project implementations.
- Communicating with stakeholders, Technology teams on analysis.
- Preparing and distributing requirement documents and project status updates.
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today! About Genesis10: Genesis10 is a leading U.S. business and technology consulting firm with hundreds of clients needing proven talent and solutions to power their strategic initiatives. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com "Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Be able to work in high volume and constant evolving environment.
- Have previous financial experience.
- Must have a PC and internet.
- Has expert level knowledge of the InvestCloud Advantage Fee Billing Application, SQL and Microsoft Excel as well as Jira for issue documentation and review.
- Able to work as a W2 employee of Genesis10 (no corp to corp).
- ID: #44466445
- City: Everett
- Job type: Permanent
- Showed: 2022-07-29
- Deadline: 2022-09-26
- Category: Et cetera