Temp to Perm Physical Therapist or Physical Therapist Assistant
- Hours: 6 -8 hours per day
- Productivity expectations PTA 90% & PT 87.5%
- New Grads OK!
- Skilled Nursing Facility
- COVID Vaccination Required
Currently looking for a Physical Therapist or PTA to fill a temp to perm assignment. Interested therapists should hold a current license/registration in PT and be a graduate of an accredited school of physical therapy. T The ideal candidate should be interested in becoming a direct hire.
- Evaluate and assess your patients to establish functional, measurable goals that promote restoration of functional abilities.
- Realize your own potential to achieve your goals and overall excellence.
- Advise and consult with the family and/or other caregivers as indicated to promote the client's level of progress toward mutually agreed upon goals and plan for discharge.
- Participate in educating the client and the family or other caregivers to promote the client's progress toward mutually agreed upon goals.
- Prefer a therapist with SNF experience, but new grads who are quick learners are encouraged to apply.
- Michigan State PT License
- Degree from PT Accredited College
- COVID Vaccinated
- Salary: $42-47/hour Based on experience, benefit level and traveler status.
- First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and vision
- Complimentary $15k Life Insurance
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan (up to 4.0% Company Match)
- License Reimbursement (when applying for a license in a new state)
- $500 Referral Bonus
Eligibility for these benefits depends on meeting various requirements.
myPTsolutions is a therapist-owned staffing company, specializing in placing Physical & Occupational Therapists and Speech Language Pathologists in travel and perm jobs across the United States.