Position Title: Painter/Crafter
Hours: 7am-3:30pm Monday-Friday
We're hiring a Painter/Crafter at a great company in Springfield. This is an associate to hire opportunity.
Painter/Crafter Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Construct a variety of sizes of skids and crates
- Prepare paints, lacquers, or enamels to products
- Thin paints to proper viscosity and consistency for application and adjust equipment to obtain the finish requirements
- Box and palletize product after it is painted
- Regularly clean equipment/filters and area
- Follow safety requirements for combustible materials and use proper safety equipment
- Visually inspect and complete final inspection check list
- Stand for long periods of time
- Continuous use of arms and hands
- Lift up to 50lbs occasionally
- Lift up to 30lbs regularly
- Ability to read and use measuring tools
- Knowledge of Paints, lacquers, and enamels
- Ability to operate woodworking tools, including sawing tools for lumber, metal banding, use of Pneumatic nail guns, radial arm saw, packaging equipment, and other carpenter tools
- Operate fork lift, pallet jack, electric pallet jack, and hoist
QPS Employment Group is a full-service staffing firm comprised of dedicated and passionate people with over 50 offices throughout the Midwest. We place great people with great companies in industrial, skilled trades, administrative, manufacturing, general labor and professional employment.
Why Work with QPS?
- Access to sought-after positions with leading employers
- Dedicated placement specialists who will guide you through every step of the job search process
- Over 30 years of staffing experience
Best of all, our services are 100% free to job seekers!
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please email resume with contact information or apply online at: https://www.qpsemployment.com/job-seekers/search-results/details/job/717086