Grappone Toyota is looking for a skilled Toyota Technician to join our team!
The ideal candidate:
- At least one year experience
- NH State Inspection License
- Must be able to diagnose and perform repairs on vehicles.
- Dependable, efficient, and takes pride in their work.
- Likes being in a friendly, supportive, fast paced working environment.
- Hourly or Flat Rate
- We guarantee all hours worked for Flat Rate
- Monday – Friday 7:30am – 4:30pm
- Company built in toolboxes.
- 1 advisor for every 3 technicians
- Centralized dispatch
- Two full time salaried shop team leaders on site for support and training
- Extremely supportive parts department
- Paid multiple point video inspections
- We will honor any prearranged vacations.
A pre-employment drug screening, physical, motor vehicle record check, and criminal background check are required for this position.
Benefits for all full-time team members:
-112 hours of paid time off within the first full year (128 hours in year three)
-8 Paid holidays per year
-Paid day off each year to volunteer in the community
-Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
-401(k) plan administered by Vanguard, up to 3% match
If you are interested in joining our team, feel free to email your resume in response to this ad, apply in person at Grappone Headquarters Human Resources Department located in the Grappone Toyota Dealership at 594 Route 3A in Bow, NH or complete the following online application: https://www.grappone.com/careers/