Job Description: You will be a Big Data/Cloud Engineering consultant & contributing to the Data Enablement by ingestion for the Data Warehousing and Big Data initiatives. You will be understanding the Ingestion requirements, and developing the data pipelines using varied tech stacks for Batch & Real-time data needs on different platforms of Cloud like AWS, On-Premises Hadoop Clusters,Years of EXP: 10+ YearsRole:
- Compiling and analyzing data, preparing the data for creating reports, providing information and/or data validation information regarding business-specific data processing, tracking of processes & activities.
- Working with leads to understand requirements and effectively implement in support of the business processes, programs, and/or services.
- Building, and deploying new data pipelines within Big Data Eco-Systems with large amounts of structured and unstructured data, including integrating data from multiple sources.
- Documenting new/existing pipelines, Data Sources, and Data Sets and Improving existing data pipelines by simplifying and increasing performance.
- Implementing large-scale data platforms, Ingestion Automation Frameworks, Data Ops with Industry standards, reusable data products, and business-ready data by utilizing modern and open source technologies, in a hybrid cloud environment.
- Must have experience with Performance Tuning. And Encryption.
- Having a good understanding of data lakes, Data Mesh, data warehousing, Visualization & Reporting, data/Analytical Engineering, and Data Analytics concepts.
- ID: #44466387
State: New Jersey
- City: Jerseycity
- Salary: $70 - $100
- Job type: Contract
- Showed: 2022-07-29
- Deadline: 2022-09-20
- Category: Et cetera