Genesis10 is currently seeking a Business Analyst with Derivatives product knowledge for our client in their Jersey City, NJ location. This is a 6 month + contract position. Hybrid Onsite: 2 days per week onsite in the following locations in order of preference: Jersey City, White Plains, NYC. Description: Seeking a Business Analyst with strong Derivatives Knowledge (IRD, OTC, CDS/CDX). The BA should also have strong data mapping skills and experience reading data models to evaluate the logic from a business product perspective. Responsibilities:
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today! About Genesis10: Genesis10 is a leading U.S. business and technology consulting firm with hundreds of clients needing proven talent and solutions to power their strategic initiatives. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com "Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
- Elicit and analyze data requirements from Group Companies and internal Client business units responsible for Derivatives and Securities products in conjunction with the 2052a 6G Build.
- Meet with business stakeholders and other technical team members to gather and analyze reporting data requirements.
- Review and validate business requirements with project team and assist with translation to the enterprise business model representation for 2052a 6G reporting purposes.
- Work with team to perform data sourcing, data mapping, release management and end to end testing, being mindful of project deadlines and milestones.
- Work with team members to manage, document and close Data Quality incidents in adherence to established procedures.
- ID: #44466736
State: New Jersey
- City: Jerseycity
- Job type: Permanent
- Showed: 2022-07-29
- Deadline: 2022-09-26
- Category: Et cetera