Role: - Kubernetes ArchitectLocation: - NYC/NJ Duration: - 6 Months + ContractJob Responsibilities: -
Job Requirements: -
- We are looking to fill a Kubernetes role in the East cost
- The client is moving their current application into a DevOps model and this role will be responsible for assessing the current environment and advising what changes need to be made to implement Kubernetes.
- They will be looking at the current environment and recommending any changes, updates, modifications (where to put code, where to script, etc.), identifying how many nodes need to be used, etc.
- This role will be working heavily on the infrastructure side for the client and will be working hand in hand with the dev resources onsite.
- Prior experience architecting a Kubernetes solution (preferably not a POC)
- Ability to architect and implement end-to-end container management
- Docker expertise
- Microservices experience
- Expert-level experience writing scripts for automation
- Advising a client on Kubernetes best practices
- ID: #44466370
State: New Jersey
- City: Jerseycity
- Salary: Depends on Experience
- Job type: Contract
- Showed: 2022-07-29
- Deadline: 2022-09-20
- Category: Writing/editing