INSTRUCTIONAL DESIGNER NEW BRUNSWICK, NJ Articulate 360 is Required. Hybrid Position. Required Skills:
- Minimum of 5 years of eLearning experience with Captivate, Articulate, or other eLearning tools and video editing tools.
- Regulated industry experience preferred, not required.
- Instructional designer will support the Fusion Project, specific to the training support for the multiple workstreams.
- The Instructional Designer will support the training development and sustainability for the Fusion deliverables as required.
- The Instructional Designer will drive the project's day-to-day activities, which may include Development of training analysis, course outlines, training storyboards, e-learning modules, and other training related activities as needed.
- The design work will be mostly eLearning modules and videos (approximately 75%).
- Work will require closely working with the project leads and SMEs to develop training material.
- This work will include training analysis, course outlines, training storyboards, etc.