The Line Lead will be responsible for leading group working activities to optimize production performance. This operation is to be performed keeping safety as a primary objective and following established GMP, Safety, Regulatory and Company procedures and policies.
- Responsible for the safety, well-being, and training of the team members under his/her leadership.
- Completing required paperwork in a timely fashion as required by the production and quality schedule.
- Performing and completing various quality checks, such as but not limited to; pre & post operation checks, Metal detector checks, Lot coding, product consistency, equipment pressures, etc
- Understand and use downtime monitoring system (CDC), and log machine downtime reasons.
- Coordinating line set up to ensure production schedule is executed, such as but not limited to; personnel, packaging, batch maker, documentation, etc.
- Operating all machinery/equipment in the area of responsibility including light, as well as perform general mechanical repairs and preventive maintenance.
- Ensuring that all of the proper components are being used, reporting any deviations or issues to the Production Supervisor and/or QC Manager.
- Ensuring the proper coding is clearly legible on the packaging as specified by Q.C. and customer directives.
- Reading, interpreting, and following Company policy, procedures, work instructions, etc.
- Reading, interpreting, and following the daily production schedule and demands.
- Ensuring that washouts and sanitation of tools and equipment are appropriately done, prior to line startup.
- Overseeing and document rework products when required.
- General housekeeping in the working area to comply with GMP’s and safety concerns.
- Aid the organization in the development of written process specifications and controls.REM-03 WS-03 Schedule
Shift start: 3:00PM Shift length: 8 hours Monday - FridayBenefits
- Health, dental insurance - available after 90 days
- Paid time off
- Must pass drug screen (cannabis included)
- Must pass background check
- Can lift 50 lbs
- Must be at least 18+ years old
Stratas Foods LLC is headquartered in Memphis, Tennessee and was founded in 2008. The company is a manufacturer and supplier of oils, fats, mayonnaise, sauces, and dressings for the foodservice, ingredients, and private label industries.