- 6 months with potential option for conversion to full-time
- Hybrid work schedule, local candidates only based in a commutable distance to Morrisville, NC or Florham Park, NJ.
- Interview Process: 1st round Teams virtual video interview, possible 2nd/final in-person interview at client job site.
- Client Power Products has an outstanding opportunity for a passionate, energetic, and self- driven senior systems engineer to be part of a multi-disciplined team working on new offer creation for the North American market.
- As a part of our team, you will design, develop, and implement innovative digital offers that push that reimagine the future of energy management.
- We are looking for a US based Systems Engineer with demonstrated experience in developing new and complex products throughout its lifecycle, is a team player and with familiarity in the Agile product management process and Cyber Security preferred.
- You will help to define the system requirements in close collaboration with our Customer & Marketing teams and work with our validation and verification team to ensure compliance to various product Codes and Standards. Activities generally include:
- Development and writing of system requirements
- Review of user requirements, use cases, system, and product specifications to fully understand the offer details
- Coordinating reviews and approvals of requirements development between architects, engineers, marketing, management, and international teams.
- Troubleshooting of defects to identify root cause (Document, track, escalate issues)
- Managing traceability between use cases, system requirements, component requirements, and standards.
- Report requirements progress & coverage
- Provide clear goals for all areas of a project and develop steps to oversee their timely execution
- Be proactive about challenges or constraints within a project and seek to manage them accordingly
- US citizenship, Permanent Resident or holder of H1 or L1 visa.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent.
- 8+ years’ experience in systems design and requirement ownership of product, systems, or complex IoT offers
- Able to drive technical developments from scratch
- Strong ability to specify complex systems
- Experience of product communication and Networking protocol
- Experience using software or hardware development platforms for agile life cycle management, requirement management, and traceability (Jama, Jira, Confluence, etc…)
- IoT protocols (Ethernet IP protocols, wireless communication, industrial fieldbuses)
- Cyber security essential knowledge
- Knowledge of System Engineering principles and rules.
- Excellent written and verbal communications, ability to tailor to all levels of an organization
- Team Spirit
- ID: #50007216
State: New Jersey
- City: Florhampark
- Salary: $45 - $55
- Job type: Contract
- Showed: 2023-05-27
- Deadline: 2023-07-25
- Category: Et cetera