Ensure that the plant and its surroundings are kept clean and sanitary
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Safely prepares CIP chemicals/solutions for Production.
- Safely cleans and sanitizes conveyors and overheads, up and over, tunnels, floors, walls, garbage containers, and cleaning equipment, dock areas, exterior grounds, and parking lots
- Clean reachable pipes in the facility, white lines, and cobwebs.
- Segregate and compact recyclables (cardboard, aluminum, etc.) and remove the trash.
- Cleans walls, windows, doors, vents, lights, hand wash sinks and toilets, partitions, dividers that separate toilet stalls, locker room floors, restrooms and replenishes restroom supplies (e.g. toilet paper, paper towel, soap, etc.); squeegees standing puddles of water into drains, and collects and empties waste/recycle receptacles, including those containing bio-hazardous materials (e.g. blood or other bodily fluids, etc.).
- Clean conference room/cafeteria, exterior grounds, refrigerator (interior and exterior), eyewash stations, water fountains.
- Keeps sanitation/cleaning areas clean at all times
- Reports food safety and quality problems to Plant Management and SQFP to initiate action.REM-03 WS-03 Schedule
Shift start: 4:00PM Shift length: 12 hours Sunday-Wednesday or Thursday-SaturdayBenefits
- Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 90 days
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
- Must pass drug screen (cannabis included)
- Must pass background check
- Can lift 50 lbs
- Must be at least 18+ years old
We are the world’s largest independent bottler for retailers and A-brands in Europe and North America. We combine production of retailer brands and contract manufacturing for branded beverage companies on an effective multiuser production platform that benefits from scale advantages and additional services. Our production platform covers over 60 manufacturing sites in Europe, US, Canada and Mexico providing customers with close proximity and reliable service across geographies. Our global supply chain expertise and local innovation capabilities offer an almost unlimited variety of soft drinks, fruit juices and other beverages, manufactured to individual customer specifications and requirements.