- Provides day to day application support for custom software.
- Proactively manages research compliance software and process solution requirements
- Create, evaluate and implement application and workflow solutions.
- Serve as the main technical contact working with the vendor to establish specifications, coordinate production and rollout of new functionality.
- Define and analyze system application problems. Design and test standards and solutions. This requires working with multiple administrative offices and knowledge of institutional processes, goals and requirements, along with software functionality.
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems. Implement new processes.
- Develop and design database schema, SQL queries and turning, stored procedures, and SSIS packages.
- Use tools to exchange or transform data among heterogeneous systems and platforms
- Work with data analytics team and BI team to provide support on data optimization.
- Work on multiple projects at the same time.
- Review, update and troubleshoot system workflows
- Document and track application support issues through resolution
- ID: #31650802
State: New Jersey
- City: Northarlington
- Salary: Depends on Experience
- Job type: Permanent
- Showed: 2022-01-15
- Deadline: 2022-03-15
- Category: Et cetera