Sr. Business Analyst/ Financial modeler Required Experience: 8+ years Must have:
Good to have skills:
- Expertise and inclination towards financial domain knowledge with strong data and business analysis skills.
- Hands-on working experience in building complex financial and valuation models preferably in area of Private Equity/Real Asset business covering PE Carry/Waterfall calculations.
- Hand-on working experience in building complex BI Dashboards and Reports using of the modern toolset (Power BI. Tableau, Business Objects).
- Exposure, Knowledge or Experience with providing technological solution in the area of Fund Accounting and Fx Hedges.
- Well-rounded technologist with core experience in Database technologies, Analytics and financial modeling tools and technologies. Additional working experience with Python/R/Spark/OLAP is preferred.
- Responsible for designing, implementing critical financial calculations in collaboration with key senior finance and operations stakeholders.
- Effectively collaborate with project team to understand the requirements, analyze them and apply new technologies to implement optimal solutions.
- Strong problem-solving skills with ability to analyze and understand data
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- Experience with Quantrix Modeler (Multi-Dimensional Financial Modeling tool) or any other OLAP tool (e.g. ESSBase)
- Hands-on experience with development in Cloud (Experience with Snowflake as added advantage)
- Hand-on experience with Power Bl and Business Objects. Good to have familiarity with Agile Methodology, Test-Driven Development and software design patterns.
- Working knowledge of advanced Excel and experience with building complex excel models.
- ID: #48699725
State: New York
New york city
New york city
- City: New york city
- Salary: $100,000 - $160,000
- Job type: Permanent
- Showed: 2023-01-20
- Deadline: 2023-03-04
- Category: Accounting/finance