FULL-TIME Position for Senior Network Security Engineer with our Financial Services / Banking client in NYC.No Visa Sponsorship and need local candidates to NYC/NJ/CT only as it’s a hybrid role with 1 to 2 day/week onsite.This is an Assistant Vice President job with Bank.Job Description:
The ideal candidate will have direct experience working with tools that provide vulnerability detection and reporting, logging and monitoring, and other cybersecurity solutions such as IPS/IDS, anti-virus and DLP. He/she will have working knowledge of next-gen firewall administration and configuration, and must also have excellent verbal and written communication skills in order to articulate and disseminate computer security policies and procedures across the organization including the mentoring of team members. Skills & Qualifications
- Working closely with Information Security, ensure a secure enterprise network environment through the enforcement of network security (NS) controls, threat and vulnerability management (TVM), and logging and monitoring for applications, servers and network devices through the SIEM process.
- Leveraging and implementing tools that automate and support NS, TVM and SIEM processes, develop the bank’s capabilities to early detect and quickly respond to potential cybersecurity breaches and incidents.
- Prepare and management reports. Implement appropriate changes, updates, and upgrades in response to vulnerabilities and incursions.
- Support the process owner(s) for NS, TVM and SIEM by actively participating in RCSAs and other risk assessments targeting these processes. Work with ITG management, COE and IRM to implement CUSO and industry cybersecurity standards and policies appropriate for the bank.
- Assist in the development of procedures related to the above processes and ensure they are followed by self and direct reports.
- Assist in organizing and coordinating penetration tests.
- Assist in developing strategies and solutions for remediating audit issues and MSIIs, and ensure remediation activities are tracked and completed by due dates.
Education and years of experience:
- Manage and lead other network security engineers, and coordinate effective security protocols.
- Working knowledge of security protocols, cryptography, authentication, authorization and security.
- Working knowledge in networking and protocols - BGP, OSFP, IP, WANs, LANs, NAT.
- Tools: Tenable Security Center, LogRhythm, Palo Alto Next Gen Firewalls, Cisco ASA Firewalls, Cisco ACS, Cisco ISE, Carbon Black Protect (Bit9), Carbon Black Response, McAfee Endpoint Protection, Wildfire
- Bachelor’s degree required. 6-10 years of relevant work experience. Preferred certifications: ITIL Foundation
- ID: #44466647
State: New York
New york city
New york city
- City: New york city
- Salary: $120,000 - $140,000
- Job type: Permanent
- Showed: 2022-07-29
- Deadline: 2022-09-16
- Category: Et cetera