Genesis10 is seeking an Operations Specialist for a 6-month contract/possible perm position with a financial services client located in Oriskany, NY. This is a hybrid position. Summary: Genesis10 is seeking an operations specialist for a 6-month contract/possible perm position who will work within the MMI Operations team to resolve daily issues. Responsibilities:
- Perform daily cash reconciliation for our internal operating accounts.
- Perform data and reporting support
- Preform weekly position reconciliations between DTCC and our internal operating system.
- Work request tracker task creation and supporting specialized reporting.
- Thoroughly review the cash and position reports to identify and report differences to the team for remediation.
- Assist with other reporting duties or responsibilities as assigned.
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today! About Genesis10: Genesis10 is a leading U.S. business and technology consulting firm with hundreds of clients needing proven talent and solutions to power their strategic initiatives. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com "Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
- Experience with data and reporting support
- Data analysis
- Excel - high level of proficiency
- Degree in finance or experience in lieu of degree.
- Have great attention to detail.
- Able to work as a W2 employee of Genesis10 (no corp to corp)
- ID: #44466525
State: New York
- City: Oriskany
- Job type: Permanent
- Showed: 2022-07-29
- Deadline: 2022-09-26
- Category: Et cetera