Job Overview: Join a leader in developing innovative cloud management software and analytics in the global investment sector. You will be part of a passionate group of engineers who challenge themselves and each other to become better developers and build more interesting software. Challenging without being cut-throat, this firm lifts engineers up who are entrepreneurial and creative in their problem solving. Job Responsibilities:
- Write code in a fast-paced, driven environment
- Collaborate with others
- Product management
- Identify and solve challenging problems
- Design features for performance, scale, and security
- Contribute to platform-level technology, architecture, and strategy decisions
The company has a competitive compensation and bonus structure, as well as a benefits package covering 100% medical, dental, and vision premiums, a 401(k) plan with employer match, PTO, and paid parental leave. Harrison Gray does not discriminate in the acceptance or referral of candidates on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, marital status, disability, or other protected characteristics.
- Degree in Computer Science or something equivalent
- 7+ years of experience in Java
- Knowledge of Design Patterns and best practices.
- In depth understanding of concurrent programming and design.
- Experience with the following is a plus:
- Swing or FX, JGoodies, JMS or other message driven programming, Spring, Automated Testing Frameworks, FIX protocol, Financial trading applications
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Comfortable in a fast paced environment, and willingness to do off-hour level III support.