Software Guidance & Assistance, Inc., (SGA), is searching for an Privileged Access Tester - SQL for a Contract assignment with one of our premier Insurance clients in Cary, NC . Responsibilities :
Required Skills :
- Qualified candidates must have knowledge of and experience with testing privileged access in MSSQL and be familiar with ITtesting and control frameworks.
SGA is a technology and resource solutions provider driven to stand out. We are a women-owned business. Our mission: to solve big IT problems with a more personal, boutique approach. Each year, we match consultants like you to more than 1,000 engagements. When we say let's work better together, we mean it. You'll join a diverse team built on these core values: customer service, employee development, and quality and integrity in everything we do. Be yourself, love what you do and find your passion at work. Please find us at https://sgainc.com . EEO Employer: Race, Color, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Religion, National Origin, Disability, Veteran Status, Age, Marital Status, Pregnancy, Genetic Information, or Other Legally Protected Status.
- Knowledge of how passwords are configured in MSSQL databases
- Knowledge of and experience with testing privileged access in MSSQL (sampling user access, ability to identify potential inappropriate access, etc)
- Understanding of how Active Directory integrates with MSSQL
- Organized/ability to document work for future reference; attention to detail
- High level of excel experience (ability to perform basic functions like VLOOKUPS, pivots, matches; also a preferred ability to create and run macros)
- Experience with reviewing both intrinsic permissions and MSSQL role access for appropriatenes.
- ID: #44466185
State: North Carolina
- City: Cary
- Job type: Contract
- Showed: 2022-07-29
- Deadline: 2022-09-26
- Category: Et cetera