Who We Are:
People are our passion and purpose. Come work where you are appreciated for who you are not just what you can do. Harris Regional Hospital is an 86-bed acute care facility, including orthopedics, cardiology, general surgery, women’s care, and emergency medicine, as well as sports medicine, physical therapy, imaging and laboratory services, and many other areas of subspecialty care. Where We Are:
Located in western North Carolina, picturesque Sylva offers local restaurants, stores, & breweries with convenient access to Asheville & the Blue Ridge Parkway. The landscape is highlighted by waterfalls, rocky peaks and the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, providing opportunities for whitewater rafting, hiking, and biking throughout the region. Sylva is home to Southwestern Community College and Western Carolina University, a mid-size four-year public college offering both undergraduate and graduate programs, located 5 miles away in Cullowhee. Both Asheville, NC, and Gatlinburg, TN, are just 50 miles away and Atlanta, GA is 150 miles from Sylva.Why Choose Us:
· Health (Medical, Dental, Vision) and 401K Benefits for full-time employees
· Competitive Paid Time Off / Extended Illness Bank package for full-time employees
· Employee Assistance Program – mental, physical, and financial wellness assistance
· Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance for qualified applicants
· Opportunities for education and training through partnership with Duke LifePoint Healthcare
· And much more…Position Summary:
The Registered Nurse in the Neonatal PCU (Level II Nursery) holds shift accountability to provide direct care to the patients by utilization of the nursing process in accordance with the established policies and procedures of Harris Regional Hospital. Abides by the standards of care set by state board of nursing, state nurse practice act, and other governing agency regulations. Maintains clinical competencies through continuing education. Delegates patient care priorities commensurate with the education and experience of other staff.Minimum Qualifications:
1. Must have current Registered Nurse licensure in the State of North Carolina or from a compact state.
2. Current American Heart Association BLS maintained.
3. NRP certification (AHA) within 1 year of hire and maintain thereafter.
4. Current STABLE certification required.EEOC Statement:
Harris Regional Hospital is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities for all applicants and employees and complies with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of color, race, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation, veterans' status or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.Job: Nursing Organization: Title: Registered Nurse - Neonatal PCU - PRN Location: NC-Sylva Requisition ID: 7463-11202Full-time