Role: SAP AnalystLocation: Asheville, NC (Hybrid)(FULLTIME / Direct Hire)Summary:
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- The SAP Functional Analyst is the primary internal point of contact for the S/4HANA system, responsible for providing functional and technical guidance along with end-user support. Works closely with internal and external parties, identifying critical business issues as well as opportunities for improvement, and actively participates in system implementations and upgrades.
- Provide End-User Support for SAP Core functions, including SD, MM, PP (Process Industry), IM, WM, QM, FICO
- Provide support for auxiliary system interfaces via SAP PI (MES, AP OCR, Sales, and Use Tax)
- Administer SAP user security function, utilizing standard SAP role-based authorization objects.
- Test, Rollout, and Document SAP enhancement requirements
- Work with SAP Basis Team as required for system maintenance.
- Participate in internal or external audits of system procedures.
- Performs other IT duties, as required.
- Bachelor's degree in IT-related field preferred or 10+ years’ experience in IT, or equivalent background and experience. Client says 10 but I will look at someone with 5+ years of experience in the modules listed.
- Knowledgeable in core functions of SAP
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience working with users and technical teams at all levels.
- SAP ABAP Programming experience is a plus.
- Experience with SAP Load Cockpit, LSMW, and/or MASS is a plus.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server or other databases a plus
Geography/schedule:Occasional travel will be necessary to other ECF locations, including Northeast US (Massachusetts), Nottingham UK, and Sweden.Please reach out to me if you are available and interested with this position.
- Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Teams, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Professional communication with all levels of users and management
- Ability to work with multiple projects concurrently.
- Ability to use SAP and Internet resources to resolve issues.
- Comfortable with global environment, multi-cultural colleagues
- Ability to produce functional and technical specifications .
- Proficiency in debugging user and system issues to determine root cause.
- ID: #50007204
State: North Carolina
- City: Asheville
- Salary: $120,000 - $130,000
- Job type: Permanent
- Showed: 2023-05-27
- Deadline: 2023-07-24
- Category: Manufacturing