Job Overview: We help companies modernize how they communicate with their employees - it's even sexier than it sounds. Think of a Netflix-type experience for each employee. Yeah, the future is kind of our thing. To that end, we're looking for individuals to serve as advocates for our customers and to be the trusted guide on their journey to modernize the employee experience. That means you're thinking about their success and how Cerkl can exceed their expectations. Who are we looking for? A UI/UX nerd. As a Software Engineer at Cerkl, you'll be involved from beginning to end - not just be given a list of requirements to code against. The work you do and the value you provide will be clearly evident. This role will primarily be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining UI/UX aspects of our product offerings. Key Responsibilities
Skills Knowledge and Expertise What You Bring to Cerkl:
- Design, develop, debug, and maintain the Broadcast platform as assigned in coordination with the broader team
- Work in partnership with leadership and the graphical design team to set UI/UX product direction, including technical decision making and guidance
- Learn new technologies and stay up to date on best practices to continue to evolve the success of Cerkl
- Be a responsible, energetic individual passionate about creating first-class software and value for our partners in a fast-paced environment
- Mentor less experienced developers
Perks & Benefits Cerkl supports employees' whole selves as our business begins and ends with you. We offer competitive benefits because we believe that if you take care of yourself first, the work will follow.
- Proven experience as a front-end software engineer or similar role
- Experience with object-oriented software development principles
- Experience implementing and interfacing with web services, e.g. REST APIs
- Ability to analyze functional and non-functional requirements keeping a user's perspective in mind
- Good understanding of modern web development techniques and concepts, including code architecture, maintainability, and best practices
- Experience with or interest in learning about cloud technologies (Google Cloud Platform, AWS, Azure)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be diligent, focused, and passionate about software development with the ability to work independently. If you love to push yourself and possess a drive for thinking creatively to resolve complex problems this is for you!
About Cerkl At Cerkl, we believe that there's a better way for companies to communicate, engage, and understand their most valuable asset - their employees. Founded in 2012, we're dedicated to bringing A.I.-powered consumer-grade experiences to corporate communications. We work with companies of all sizes and industries, including Paycor, Citrix, and Arc'teryx. Cerkl is always looking to add passionate game-changers to our team to help innovate the digital communications landscape. It's How Work Should Be. PI199364353
- Competitive Compensation: We value our employees, and that's reflected in our fair, competitive salaries.
- Flexible Hours: We aren't a 9-5 work environment. Whether you're a night owl or an early bird, we want you to work during your most productive hours.
- Modern Tech Stack: From Totango, Intercom, Pendo, Vue.js, Typescript, Laravel, Google Cloud Platform and more, each team-member has input on what kinds of technologies our company uses.
- Unlimited Paid Time-off: Getting out into the world or taking a much-needed stay-cation to catch up at home refuels you in a way our coffee machine can't. Cerklers are encouraged to take off the time they need.
- Insurance Options: Cerkl offers competitive PPO and HSA options, dental, and vision benefits for all of our full-time employees and their dependents. We also offer all full-time Cerklers a life insurance option.
- Professional Development Budget: We hire employees who crave to learn something new, so Cerkl provides the resources. Get the costs covered for that certification you've put off, a conference you've always wanted to attend, or group fees that'll help connect with your peers.
- Anti-Corporate Culture: You won't get dinged for going to a doctor's appointment or stepping away for a walk. Cerklers are encouraged to recharge and live their lives outside of work. It's okay to be passionate about your work - you can cuss here
- Remote-Friendly: You don't have to be in the office to make an impact; we've got Cerklers across the US. Our Culture team works hard to make sure remote employees feel connected.
- No Failure, Only Learning: When something goes wrong, there's no finger-pointing here. Cerkl teams work collaboratively to solve problems and improve together.
- ID: #49008409
- City: Cincinnati
- Job type: Permanent
- Showed: 2023-02-04
- Deadline: 2023-03-13
- Category: Et cetera