- Selecting products by matching slot numbers and product descriptions using a voice-activated warehouse management system accurately.
- Meeting and maintaining established productivity standards.
- Constructing sturdy, balanced pallet loads from various sizes and weights of cases for damage-free shipping.
- Shrinking-wrap and staging completed pallets of selected product in proper shipping lanes for loading.
- Communicating with supervisors regarding safety, equipment, damaged goods, and any problems or issues that may arise.REM-01 WS-01 Schedule
Shift start: 7:30AM or 12:00PM or 8:30PM Shift length: 0 hoursBenefits
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
- Must pass background check
- Can lift 75 lbs
- Must be at least 18+ years old
Giant Eagle is an American supermarket chain with stores in Pennsylvania, Ohio, West Virginia, Indiana, and Maryland. The company was founded in 1918 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, and incorporated on August 31, 1931.