Details of Property:
-Brook Hollow is a gated community designed to meet the high expectations of our valued residents and accommodate their busy schedules.
-Our location, conveniently near Lancaster Mall, Fred Meyer, and other major shopping, dining and entertainment venues, can shave hours off of your hectic day. We are close to Chemeketa Community College and minutes from Willamette University and the State Capitol. Quick access to I-5 means our residents can commute to work with fewer hassles.
-Brook Hollow features 1 and 2-bedroom apartments on beautifully landscaped grounds. Every home has washer/dryer hook-ups; a well-designed, gourmet kitchen; a private deck; and plenty of parking. At the community center, you can take a lap in the pool, or work on heart health and abs in the exercise facility. Best of all, professional, on-site staff maintain the community and are attentive to your individual needs.
Plan for Improvement:
We are seeking a Community Manager to oversee the daily operations of our property. The ideal candidate will have experience in customer relationship management, property management software, facilities management, administrative duties and is bilingual. In addition, you must be willing to live on-site, so this job also provides a great housing opportunity. This is a contract position with potential for long-term employment.
- Manage property maintenance and repairs
- Respond to tenant inquiries and complaints in a timely and professional manner
- Negotiate contracts with vendors and service providers
- Maintain accurate records and files related to property management
- Ensure that all office equipment is functioning properly
- Answer phones and greet visitors with excellent phone etiquette
- Manage administrative tasks such as filing, data entry, and scheduling
-Provide concierge-level customer service to clients, customers, vendors, and coworkers; follow up and follow through in a timely manner.
-Demonstrate positive conflict resolution, being always respectful and professional.
- At least 3 years of experience in property management or a related field
-Understanding of preventative and ongoing property maintenance.
- Strong customer service skills with the ability to resolve conflicts effectively
- Knowledge of facilities management practices and procedures
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Effective communicator, both written and verbal
-Strong multi-tasking, organizational and problem-solving skills, with attention to detail; a solution finder.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Proficient in Property Management Software(Appfolio, Skyline, Ect.)
-Prolonged periods of sitting, standing, and walking
-Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds
- Starting salary is $4,675 a month. Will be broken into a $1,475 rent credit and a $3,200 cash salary, with the opportunity for re-rent and move-in bonuses, following a 30-day probationary period. Benefits are not included.
If you meet the above qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration.
Job Type: Full-time
Norris & Stevens is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, US Veteran status, or any other factor protected by law.
Please note that an offer of employment is subject to pre-employment screening including credit (for rental history), nationwide criminal history and drug screening. Federal guidelines prohibiting marijuana are enforced for employees and community. Equal housing opportunity.