As a Manager with our client you will be a client delivery expert and program leader. At a fast growing, 60-person management consulting firm, this means you’ll use your problem-solving and resource management skills to manage growth and profitability of your account. You’ll cultivate and build relationships at all levels of a client organization to earn “trusted advisor” status while also serving as a mentor within the Firm. You’ll get in the trenches and stand shoulder-to-shoulder with our healthcare clients to solve their people, process and technology challenges.
The ideal candidate will have experience managing internal or client-facing teams and possess strong client and account management skills. They will also be an expert in a healthcare domain, preferably insurance.
- Plan and lead client engagements; Facilitate buy-in of proposed solutions from clients; Define timing, manage resources and direct on-time, quality production of deliverables
- Summarize and deliver information to clients through highly polished documentation and presentations; Communicate status, issues and risks to leadership
- Develop and maintain relationships with key client decision makers; Lead, articulate and negotiate business cases for Firm’s service offerings; Consistently meet and exceed sales and managed revenue requirements
- Appropriately forecast and manage engagement risk, budget and resources with the Firm and client
- Mentor and coach junior team members, conduct performance reviews and support the Firm’s overall recruitment and retention efforts
- Serve as a member of the Firm’s Leadership Team; Represent the Firm positively by building and maintaining strong relationships with professionals and team members at all levels
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field required; Master’s degree in healthcare or MBA preferred
- 8+ years’ professional experience in Health Plans, Life Sciences or Provider industry, or a mix of a few years’ industry experience combined with consulting at the manager-level
- PMP or Six Sigma Black Belt certification preferred
- Consulting experience preferred
- Authorization to work in the U.S.
- Ability to travel up to 80% of the time, if necessary; Our Firm has national clients