Pita My Shawarma, a Lebanese fast causal restaurant is hiring for its second location in Cranberry Township!
Why Should You Join Our Team?
WORK CULTURE & GROWTH
- New, growing, & upcoming restaurant fast casual restaurant in Pittsburgh established in 2018
- More than just pita wraps. We make falafel from scratch, hand-cut our fries, and so much more.
- We feature a special, where we donate proceeds to a different charity.
- We encourage creativity, so you can have a say in menu items & specials
- Company growth that may lead to management positions
PAY & BENEFITS
- $15-18/hr plus cash tips
- Paycheck received WEEKLY
- Start as soon as tomorrow with PAID INTERVIEW SHIFT
- FREE Lebanese food & drinks during shifts & discounts off shift
- Small team with owner active in day to day operations
- Easy going, fun, & casual work environment
- FREE onsite parking for your work shift
- Medical, dental and vision insurance plans (for full time)
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Individuals ready to work and learn everyday
- Fun and friendly individuals passionate about serving food to customers
- Honest, reliable, and dependable individuals
- Available to work night and weekend shifts
Pita My Shawarma was started in October of 2018 in a food truck, and transitioned to a brick and mortar in September of 2020. Ranked top 20 restaurants that opened in 2020 by Next Pittsburgh, our restaurant is growing strong with a shawarma following. I'm Jason, the owner, and I started this because I wanted to serve Pittsburgh my take on Lebanese street food and be happy doing it everyday.
Check us out online: pitamyshawarma.com and on our socials @pitamyshawarma.
Watch this video to learn more about us here:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQWds0m8ug