Join us in person on January 27th, 12:00pm - 1:00pm
12:00pm - 1:00pm - Corporate Overview
1:00pm - 3:00pm - Training
Association to follow
Reply for details
The Fitzgerald Agency offers life insurance coverage that not only allows individuals to more comfortably live their lives through retirement solutions, debt solutions, college savings, and more, but also protects their family in the event of the unthinkable. Our mission is to provide comprehensive coverage and peace of mind to our clients.
Why Work Here?
At The Fitzgerald Agency, we maintain a people-first mentality that starts and ends with our agents. If you are thinking about becoming an agent with us, you have already taken the first step towards finding a successful and fulfilling career. Our unparalleled benefits, technology, culture, business model, and connections within the insurance industry ensure that our agents have the resources they need to achieve the results they desire.
- Advanced Market Life Insurance Sales
- 1099 Contracted
- 100% Commission
- Uncapped income potential
- Work from Home/Remote
- Leadership opportunities available
- Must hold a valid life and health insurance producer license
- At least 2 years experience as a field underwriter/agent/broker is preferred
- At least 2 years experience using life insurance solutions for retirement, infinite banking, and college savings is preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- The ability to work independently, manage time effectively, and meet deadlines
- A moderate to High degree of computer proficiency
- Applicants must be coachable and able to work as part of a team
Disclaimer: No agent’s success, earnings, or production results should be viewed as typical, average, or expected. Not all agents achieve the same or similar results, and no particular results are guaranteed. Your level of success will be determined by several factors, including the amount of work you put in, your ability to successfully follow and implement our training and sales system and engage with our lead system, and the insurance needs of the customers in the geographic areas in which you choose to work.