Whether you want to work part-time, full-time, or as a contractor, we welcome the opportunity to talk with you.
DSigns and Awnings Sign company is growing. We deliver high-quality products and excellent customer service. We strive to positively impact and bring value to people we do business with. We work hard while enjoying what we do.
· Driver's License (Required)
· US work authorization (Required)
· High school or equivalent (Preferred)
· 1+ year experience installing indoor and outdoor signs
· Comfortable working on tall ladders
· Ability to operate bucket trucks and aerial lifts
· Apply vinyl to windows and walls
· Operate hand tools e.g. drills, screwdrivers, saw, tape measures, levels, other manuals, electric, and pneumatic tools
· Ability to maintain professional relationships with customers
· Variable work hours, may require early morning or late-night installation to be done
ADDITIONAL PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
· Experience conducting pre-install site surveys
· Electrician certification is a plus