The Senior Information Technology Project Manager will work with the vendors, project managers, subject matter experts, and internal and external stakeholders to:Maintain master documentation of overall system functionality.Manage multiple workstreams with multiple vendors and State stakeholders.Work with multiple project managers on State and vendor teams to ensure timely and coordinated delivery of deliverables and various portions of the project.Maintain integrated, master schedule.Monitor timely completion of tasks by vendors and the State.Document the application support procedures for internal and external users.Monitor the documentation and quality of business processes and workflows developed.Ensure comprehensive documentation is developed and maintained by the vendor.This includes documentation on role-based permissions.Procedures for adding/removing user accounts.Reports identified by the Business stakeholders.Review deliverables provided by vendors to ensure quality of deliverables prior to approvals.Establish and maintain a RAID log.Establish and maintain a RACI matrix along with the vendors and the State Project Management team.Create and update weekly status reports.Document and report on changes in scope of the project and ensure change control process.Communicate delays and obstacles that may compromise or delay the project.Provide periodic updates to State Project Management and Vendor Management teams on vendor performance and deliverables.Manage budget and financial process of the program.Schedule and facilitate project meetings and distribute meeting meetings, in coordination with vendor.Oversee configuration of system per business specifications.Oversee testing and validation of the system to ensure successful completion of configuration, regression, performance testing as well as planning of User Acceptance Testing.Ensure vendor resolution of defects through the testing phase.Work with Change Management and Agency Readiness teams to ensure training, delivery, and implementation of the ERP project.Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience with management or IT consulting firm; or similar industry.
- Recent HCM, Payroll, and Finance implementation on a tier one ERP solution.
- Demonstrated experience on working on large implementation projects with multiple vendors.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Demonstrated leadership managing people.
- Ability to elicit cooperation from senior management in multiple agencies.
- Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal) and time management skills (ability to multi-task while meeting deadlines).
- Experience in project management tools (like JIRA/Confluence) and collaboration tools (like Microsoft Teams and SharePoint) preferred.
- Prior State or Government experience a plus.
- Project Management certification a plus.
- ID: #50007255
State: Rhode Island
- City: Rhode island
- Salary: Depends on Experience
- Job type: Contract
- Showed: 2023-05-27
- Deadline: 2023-07-25
- Category: Et cetera