HallKeen Management’s corporate office in Norwood, MA is seeking a professional, creative, result oriented individual to join the marketing team. This is an exciting opportunity to work with an award-winning property management company! Location: Hybrid, Corporate Office- Norwood, MA 02062
The Marketing Specialist will be responsible for the day-to-day management and monitoring of all digital marketing and graphic design for HallKeen communities.
This role requires a keen understanding of graphic design, marketing, PPC, reputation management and specific knowledge of how social media can be used to drive better customer engagement. The Marketing Specialist will also assist and support the marketing team with event planning, leasing, and miscellaneous marketing projects on an as-needed basis.
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
· Execute graphic design projects such as flyers, invitations, collateral, digital graphics, logos, company newsletter, promotional signage and more
· Photo editing, image resizing and basic photo retouching
· Make updates to corporate website or work with web developer to do so
· Manage all social media channels for the HallKeen communities and corporate brand
· Assist in monitoring company’s presence in social media, local and industry media
· Generate and publish monthly, weekly and daily social media content
· Engage & moderate all user-generated social media content
· Support Assistant Director of Marketing with training on-site team members on social media etiquette and best practices.
· Plan and manage promotional email marketing for the company and/or the properties
· Manage online advertising on various internet listing sites including Google, Facebook, Apartments.com, Zillow, etc.
· Monitor the online reputation for the company and all communities, and develop custom review responses.
· Works closely with Marketing Department on event logistics to include service bids, organization, promotional inventory, catering and event setup and breakdown.
· Maintain relationships with marketing vendors.
· Track corporate memberships, sponsorships and subscriptions.
· Other administrative, marketing and design tasks assigned by members in the Marketing Department
· Must have graphic design experience with proven advanced proficiency with all Adobe Creative Suites & Microsoft Office Suite
· Must be highly organized and detail oriented
· Must be able to take direction and complete tasks with minimal supervision
· Must know social etiquette posting on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn
Please email your resume, salary requirements and sample design work with Subject line: Part-Time Marketing Specialist