A $900MM+ dollar International Manufacturer is seeking aCONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT MANAGER for their specialty materials manufacturing operation, located in Columbia, TN. It is a heavy industrial manufacturing plant that caters to other high tech product manufacturers around the globe.
Excellent career opportunity for a proven Continuous Improvement professional with experience applying Lean/Six Sigma / Continuous Improvement methods to both industrial and commercial business environments. An Engineering / Manufacturing background is a must for this position. This job offers high visibility and excellent avenues for long-term career advancement.
- BS degree in an Engineering field is required. An Advanced degree is highly desirable.
- Must have 5 to 15 years of experience working in a manufacturing industrial environment.
- Must have a full working knowledge of Lean Manufacturing methods and concepts with demonstrated success applying them to an industrial and commercial business environment.
- Six Sigma experience a plus, but not required.
- Ability to engage a cross-functional team and facilitate their path toward a desired outcome.
- Strong change management skills to include the practical implementation of Lean manufacturing principles and concepts is a must.
- Experience in problem analysis and problem resolution at both the strategic and functional levels is required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must.
- Must be able to travel domestically and internationally
COMPENSATION: Base salary from $100K to $120K with an annual bonus up to 15%.